Sunday, April 19, 2009

Big Boy Darts.....

I went over to a buddies house this afternoon to shoot Archery with some friends. I had not shot archery for over 10 years. Like most sports, it comes back once you start practicing. New compound bows can shoot an arrow over 300 feet per second! If you look closely in a couple of these pictures (click on the picture) you can actually see the arrow in flight. We shot at ranges from 15 yards all the way to 60 yards. My friend’s daughters even got in on the fun.







2 comments:

reppr said...

Those pics are awesome! I can't believe how well those turned out considering the speed of those bows.

John Pleau said...

Yeah, I thought that was pretty amazing. I have another picture of me shooting your bow and you can see the cams spinning away...(interesting the best pictures were not taken by me....hmm)