Friday, July 2, 2010

Gig Harbor!

Wow, it has been way too long since I updated my blog. I wanted to get back into the swing of things with pictures from where we live (and love)...the amazing.. Gig Harbor, WA

Plane, Tepee and lighthouse at moth of Gig Harbor
Ray Nash Valley ranch
Christmas tree lighting, downtown Gig Harbor
Coyote off of Rosedale Street
Eagle and black tail deer off of Fox Island
Fall Colors, Gig Harbor
Street sign, downtown Gig Harbor
Happy boating feet somewhere between Gig Harbor and Fox Island
Kayaks and reflections off off Ray Nash Drive
Olympic Sunset, Raft Island and Old Glory
Amazing sunset from Eagle Crest development in Gig Harbor
Majestic Rainier....picture taken from mouth of Gig Harbor



1 comment:

Jessika said...

I came across your blog by a link you left on a picture of GIg Harbor on Facebook.
I am a Crescent Valley, Gig Harbor native (born and raised) but have been living in England for the past 5 years. I am loving looking at your pictures, been feeling a little homesick and these pictures do the trick, thanks.